March is here! And for this week at least, the sun is shining.Which means one thing to a 12 year old boy...
the golf course is open!
I came into the kitchen and found this on my counter...
'Please make a donation. I accept anything.'
He is doing extra jobs around the house to earn money,
but he gets his patience or lack thereof from his mother.
He can almost feel that new driver in his hands,
and he ain't too proud to beg.
I haven't added to the money he already put in the jar himself.
Busy teaching 'delayed gratification' like a good little mommy.
But I'm wavering.
Maybe just a dollar?
OK, five.
Don't tell dad.

6 comments:
THAT is the cutest thing ever! We are SO alike! Funny funny funny! Love you! Maybe he can hold off till after the snow this week?? HAHA!
You've got to reward him for just taking the initiative. Just not too much.
I love it. I guess the question is...is he going door to door with it or standing on the corner by your house :)
Mom and I donated to his fund last night!!
Too cute!!
LOVE IT! He's going to be one successful business man :)
Post a Comment