Friday, March 5, 2010

'Blackwater' - The Doobie Brothers


Just received a camera card from our beloved Elder Judd
serving in Guatemala!
Among the delightful pictures was this video clip
to show his dear mother the water they bathe and shower in.
Brace yourself and watch it
here.
All filthiness aside, I cried when I heard his voice.

3 comments:

Sibber said...

Ahhhh Julene!!! How awesome to get this video clip! It's like gold to hear their voice, isn't it?? His apartment looks like something from Brazil! Interesting similarities! :) What a great post! Thanks! Also... I see you are participating in Womens Conference again at BYU!! WOW!! That's what you get for being so awesome! Good luck with that! Our prayers and thoughts are with you!! You'll be great! Love ya!

La Esposa said...

Hello Miss Julene!!! This is Paola from WC!!

I wanted to tell you how absolutely precious this post was. And the fact that you cried when you heard his voice simply made me love you more.

I LOVED both videos!! You tube sent me an email with your son's videos on them and now I'm a subscriber to your videos!! Yay!!

Can I just add how much I LOVE hearing your son speak Spanish?! The people must love him; he was so optimistic about the bath water =).

Aubreigh Parks said...

He is going to cherish that video in 5 years when he is trying to prove how manly he is to some cute girl at BYU. Reminds me of Matt's mission and my Ecuador experience. It is amazing how the Lord protects those who feed his sheep - I know exactly what is in that water and you don't want to touch it :)! What a special place, special time, special experience, special young man!