Last week Sarah sang in both 'AFHS's Got Talent'
and a Haiti Benefit concert at LPHS.
One of her friends took this video for us, and we thought
you might enjoy it too.
Watch our 15 year-old sing '15' here.
Did I mention she's good at acting 15?
See picture above.
and a Haiti Benefit concert at LPHS.
One of her friends took this video for us, and we thought
you might enjoy it too.
Watch our 15 year-old sing '15' here.
Did I mention she's good at acting 15?
See picture above.

5 comments:
she always does a great job!
I wish I was related to you so I could have inherited those vocal chops. I'm totally jealous. Someday in heaven I'll get to sing like an angel like the Judd girls. :)
She truly has a gift ... and it's neat to see her using it! What a great example she is! She's so like her mother! Beautiful in every way!
OOOO, She's good. =)
You go girl! Great chops... and I love that you stand there confident, modest and beautiful! We are so proud of you :)
Post a Comment