

It's the last day of school and time for our traditional neighborhood waterfight. We moms ambush the kids on their way down our street. Funny....it seems like there's a lot more kids who walk home by way of our house on this particular day. If we moms can keep and defend the hoses, we usually do OK. This year I waited until I dried off to take the camera out, so I didn't get shots of the really intense action, but here are two of Sarah and her team, and Parker and his posse. Last year I ruined my cell phone in the fray and didn't want to take any chances.
Right now there are about 12 kids in my house.
Summer here we come!
5 comments:
That was such an awesome idea for you guys to start! I used your idea for our neighborhood :-)
What cute Mom's you are...That is really funny! Zack is out of school and I am loving this stay at home husband thing. Hizzah for summer!
I'm tellin ya what... you ARE a Kool-aid mom! What a fun idea! I love it! Hooray for summer and water fights! Love ya!
Miss that tradition!
I love your neighborhood! When we get old and have no kids at home maybe we can be neighbors =)! Thanks again for letting us stay with you...you guys are so great! We had a blast!
Post a Comment