Wednesday, May 6, 2009

'Now Let Us Rejoice' - hymn #3

The Relief Society General Presidency
Grandma Parks and my mom
Sister Dalton, the general YW president

It will be too hard to put into words the gratitude I feel for my BYU Women's Conference experience. Serving on this committee has been such a blessing in my life and I'm so grateful I have one more year to grow and learn from some amazing women, and the planning process. We will have our final meeting and lunch this Friday, and I'll be able to share pictures of the entire committee after that, but here are a couple of shots of some of my favorite ladies that won't be at the luncheon.

2 comments:

Sibber said...

WOWWWWEEEEE!!! Impressive pictures! Be careful... it's not what you know, but WHO you know... and you are awfully close to some HIGH power women... Whom I TOTALLY adore as well! How awesome! It was a great conference! I could only see you from a distance, and you looked darling, as always. Nice opening prayer, by the way! I'm proud of you honey! Nicely done! Love ya!

Emily said...

How fun that you got to meet each of those wonderful women!