Wednesday, May 20, 2009

'Baby Back Ribs' - Chili's marketing hook

Two Saturdays ago we took the boys to see 'Treasure Island' at the Hale Center Theater in West Valley. Part of the deal was they got to go out to lunch first. All my boys are such sports animals, that it's been important to me to help them appreciate the arts and finer things in life as well. I keep telling them the chicks will dig it if they can sing or play an instrument and be familiar with and appreciate the fine arts. Well, Benji eating his ribs made me laugh, and helped me realize I can lead a horse to water, but he will still eat like he's at a hockey game. Luckily, the meal came with wet wipes, and they enjoyed the show too!

1 comment:

Aubreigh Parks said...

So cute! Wish him a happy birthday for us! By the way, love the ribs picture... I guess cultured boys eat sloppy too! :)