
Fridays are wonderful days. Not just because it's the end of the week, but because I get to spend the better part of the day on BYU campus. I recently accepted a call to serve on the BYU Women's Conference committee, and work with a handful of exceptional, devoted sisters. I am thoroughly enjoying the planning process...every Friday feels like Women's Conference! I'm definitely one of the youngest, and the only BYU drop-out I fear, but all I can do is my best and savor the moment! It's also fun just being on campus again, especially as the weather starts to change and the smell of fall is in the air. Gary and I have such wonderful memories there. He loves to show the kids the exact spot on the sidewalk next to the Knight Mangum building where we met. They recently tore that old building down. I'll have to drive by next Friday and see if the sidewalk and the bush are still there...

4 comments:
Hey! So glad you found our blog! We love finding new family that have blogs, its kind of exciting! Glad things are going so great for you and your family also!
Aww I miss BYU. Why am I not surprised that you are on the Women's Conference Committee! Holy smokes you are going to be the General YW Pres someday just you wait! HAHAHAH
LOVE YA! So happy you have a blog now
Amen to what your friend Brittney said... if you don't look out... it's GENERAL BOARD SOMETHING FOR SURE!! That must be fun to be on that board! Way to go! Love ya!
That is so great! You didn't tell me you were doing that.
Post a Comment