Monday, September 15, 2008

'I'm just a girl who can't say no!' - Carousel

What is it about Mondays? It seems almost twice as long as any other day of the week. Maybe it's because of early-out day at school. We still have to get up early and get all of our morning stuff done, then it seems the kids are home before I've even dressed for the day! They are ready for a full day of fun and play after the chores and lessons are done, not to mention family home evening fun. I often resort to one of my favorite things to help me get through the day...SEE'S chocolates! I'm weak, I know. My favorites right now are dark bordeauxs, dark butterchews and butterscotch squares...mmmmmm!

2 comments:

Sibber said...

Honey girl... you crack me up! I LOVE chocolate too... to bad it loves me right back and never wants to leave me! But you truly are a girl after my own heart! By the way... your two missionary boys pictures... they are ADORABLE! Too bad I'm all out of girls in my family for them to come home to! RATS!! Oh well! Love ya!

AnneMarie said...

Oh my! See's Chocoates remind me of my Mom. She would always bribe us with one to get our chores done.