Thursday, September 11, 2008

'Feels like the first time.' - Boston


Well, this is my very first blog entry. I was inspired by several friends and a sister-in-law who have delightful blogs which I thoroughly enjoy reading! But it took one of my sweet YW from long ago to give me just the push I needed to attempt this very scary high-tech adventure. The older I get, the faster time goes. It seems like just last Sunday we were playing hide and seek from Gary when he came home from the bishop's office. But in reality he took this picture 10 years ago. So, if this will help me live in the moment a little better, and enjoy my babies a little more, I'm certainly willing to give it a try.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love it! This is the perfect blog for you. I'm so excited you joined the blogging world. your's looks so much better than my first attempt!

Tami said...

You are amazing! It looks great! Savanah Smiles is probably about my favorite all time movie. So great to see this! Thanks!!!