Saturday, September 20, 2008

'California Dreamin' - Mamas and the Papas





Taylor loves to golf and that is something he and his dad enjoy doing together. Taylor has always wanted to golf some of the great courses in California (as has his dad), so Gary worked his magic and this week the two of them spent a couple of days golfing Pebble Beach, Spyglass and Poppy Hills. Taylor leaves in less than 2 months for his mission and I know this was something they will always remember. So when I found 13 golf tees in one load that almost jammed my washing machine, I smiled and was grateful.

5 comments:

AnneMarie said...

LUCKYYYY!!! What a fun experince! I find Golf Tees EVERYWHERE around our house, so I hear ya on finding a handful of them in washing machine. Hyrum and I love to golf together. I hope someday we can experince golfing together at Pebble Beach...what an experience!

Megan said...

Julene-
Love your blog. It is so fun to keep tabs on family. I could listen to your music all day...it's wonderful.
Megan and Clint

Laura said...

I have actually been to pebble beach and it is beautiful!! I am so glad Taylor got to experience that. He will remember it forever. To answer your question, I am sad because he is just growing and growing but I knew when I was pregnant with Mason that he was my last.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. I know that is something they will both always remember. They are some amazing courses. I can't believe that you boys are on missions. It wasn't to long ago that I was babysitting them. They were so little. You have done an incredible job raising that 2!

Emily said...

I'm so glad they got to go and actually get on the courses! I think back when we were going to surprise them and just thought it would never work unless we paid $600/night. Way to go Gary!