Wednesday, June 30, 2010

'My Dad' - #211 Children's Songbook

Gary seemed to thoroughly enjoy being the king of his castle
on Father's Day.
And he deserved it.
After a royal feast, he had a few requests...
He wanted to lay in the hammock with each of his kids,
while Parker serenaded him on the sax.
Sarah was on deck and was the designated 'hammock pusher.'
Finally.
My turn.
Happy Father's Day, babe.

5 comments:

Emily said...

It looks like the perfect day! I just love your new patio area!

Paige said...

I love Dad's requests for his special day! We really got spoiled with all kinds of Judd summer fun! Thanks for all the neat posts Julene. =D

kimberly said...

that looks like a very comfortable hammock and a great way to spend father's day. :)

Emily Reese said...

fantastic hammock, I may need one of those... Love, Em

Becca Welch said...

I love your blog and pics. We saw tarzan this weekend too, so good. Tell Sarah I was really touched by her singing at women's conference, she has an amazing voice, but an even more amazing spirit!
Love-Becca