Thursday, June 3, 2010

'Cold as Ice' - Foreigner

It took some extra effort to gird up my loins this year
for the last day of school water fight.
The kids are getting older and faster and stronger, and us moms?
We're just getting older.
Our strategy is to get and keep control of the water source.
I thought the rain poncho might help this year.
It did until Sarah poured a bucket down my neck.
When all else fails, retreat to the suburban and lock yourself in.



Good. Paybacks for Sarah, and I didn't even have to ask them.
Success!

3 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

I just love how you guys do that! What a fun tradition! I'll do that with my kids one day! We miss you guys!

Bethany said...

How fun! My kids better watch out! That is a good idea!!!

Emily said...

It looks so fun! The poncho cracked me up :)