My Grandma Parks is not doing well.
I'm leavin' on a jet plane to see her before it's too late.
Gary was going to clear the house this week-end
with a 'boys only' trip so I could work on my talk.
I'll write my WC talk another week-end.
Though there aren't many week-ends left.
Some things are more important.
I'll have to blog later about our humanitarian trip.
I'm leavin' on a jet plane to see her before it's too late.
Gary was going to clear the house this week-end
with a 'boys only' trip so I could work on my talk.
I'll write my WC talk another week-end.
Though there aren't many week-ends left.
Some things are more important.
I'll have to blog later about our humanitarian trip.

4 comments:
Oh, I love Grandma Parks! She is a beautiful person. I love the pictures you have of her here because she is always has that smiling face.
Paige and I are going to womens conf. I can't wait to hear you speak.
Amen sweet Julene. Our prayers will be with your Adorable Grandma Parks.
And you're in good company. True, not many weekends left, but as Jolene gently reminded me, we'll be inspired with the appropriate words in the smallest amount of time.
love you!
I'm so sorry! I'm glad you get to go. Let me know if you need anything.
Julene, you lead a busy life and make it look so easy.
I just thought I'd let you know I truly enjoyed your talk at woman conference. I loved it and am hoping that you share a copy of it (only if you are comfortable with that. I feel like every gal I know would benefit from hearing it. Thanks for your wisdom and talent.
p.s. your daughter was amazing as well!!
Post a Comment