Monday, February 2, 2009

'Rocky Mountain High' - John Denver

OK, so I'm slowly figuring out my new mac computer. In my last post I called it an apple, and my kids corrected me. I've been going through all of my old pictures, trying to get them organized and since I don't have any new pictures to share, I thought I'd post this one from Valentine's Day two years ago. Gary took the day off work and surprised me with a day on the slopes, just the two of us. He told me he had something special planned, so I was all dressed up and ready to go. Needless to say, the ski hat and powder took care of that, but he still told me I was a cute Valentine. That reminds me, maybe I'd better be in charge of the surprise this year!

7 comments:

Sibber said...

Beautiful! He's such a romantic guy... at least 2 years ago! OK... King Louie is the KICKER on the U's football team... his foot is MONEY... that's what the boys say. So, now you know! Louie Sikoda (i'm not sure how to spell his last name) Anyway... there is your UofU 101 lesson for the day! Love ya!

The Lichlyter's said...

You guys are so cute. How fun to do that together. What a great fun surprise to go skiing. Gary gets an A across the board.

Emily said...

You are so good at taking pictures and getting pictures of you with your family! I have been trying to give up the camera so my kids know I was there!

Zwick family said...

This is the cutest picture. You guys look so young and adventurous. It is very warm here..70 degrees. We love it. Take care.

kimberly said...

you look great even with the hat. love the picture! what a fun day to remember. miss you!

Susan Broberg said...

What fun memories! Love ya!

AnneMarie said...

What a FUN memeory. I love that pic of the two of you. It's so wonderful to spend one on one time every once and a while.