A few weeks ago Gary introduced me to Pandora radio on my computer. I can listen to whatever kind of music I want to. Today the Carpenter's song 'Close to You' came on. I know there are lots of new love songs written that may be more beautiful, but today this old classic reminded me of a simpler time and I was filled with love for my valentine. The song's a little corny and old-fashioned, but then again, so are we. This picture was snapped this past summer at our friend's wedding. Hurry home babe...can't wait to be 'Close to You!'
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
'Close to You' - The Carpenters
A few weeks ago Gary introduced me to Pandora radio on my computer. I can listen to whatever kind of music I want to. Today the Carpenter's song 'Close to You' came on. I know there are lots of new love songs written that may be more beautiful, but today this old classic reminded me of a simpler time and I was filled with love for my valentine. The song's a little corny and old-fashioned, but then again, so are we. This picture was snapped this past summer at our friend's wedding. Hurry home babe...can't wait to be 'Close to You!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You two are so stinkin darling! Love ya! Hope you have a loverly Valentines!
I love love love candid photos... and this is one should be the poster child!
Post a Comment