Saturday, January 24, 2009

'One Bad Apple' - The Osmond Brothers

The reason I have not posted lately, and why there are no pictures with this post is that Gary gave me a new Apple computer for Christmas AND IT IS SMARTER THAN I AM! He loaded all my old stuff onto it and it's somewhere...I JUST CAN'T FIND IT! Now do NOT comment on this post and tell me how easy it is to figure out. One of my new year's resolutions is to not swear in my head and it's been 24 days and I'm still good. I know, I know, there are classes and hot-lines and genius bars...I just need some extended, uninterrupted time and the nerve to try. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Niesha said...

Hi There Julene!
I am very glad that you found my blog and thank you for the kind words you left on it. I must say that I have enjoyed catching up on yours. Hang in there with the computer... I on the other hand know all about my Mac and struggle with my PC at work! Go figure!

*Fun Fact* Did you know that I work with Merril Osmonds sons? His name in Shane and I can't say one bad thing about him. I thought it would be appropriate to pass that along due to your title!

Anyway... Keep in touch!

Emily said...

All you need is time to retrain your brain. have fun!

The Lichlyter's said...

I glad to know that I am not the only one who struggles with the computer. The sad thing is, mine is not an Apple. Let me know what you think of it. (once you figure it out)ha ha.

Aubreigh Parks said...

Whoo hoo... what a fun gift! So glad to hear from you :) We can do dinner Thursday - Sunday most any week. Let us know when works well for you and what we can bring. Your blog is darling and it is so fun to keep up on your busy lives!