
I often hear myself say to my kids, 'If you dance all night, you gotta pay the fiddler.' Well, this morning, Gary and I were singing that tune. Last night our dear friends invited us to the UVU Scholarship Ball where he is a vice-president. The culinary school showcases their talented students for the black tie event. It was fun to dress up and go out on a 'real date.' We had an hour of mingling amidst tables and tables of incredible appetizers and ice sculptures. We ran into old friends, and enjoyed visiting, eating all the while. Before we knew it, we were full. Then, they made the announcement to move to our tables for the 6 course dinner! Amazing food, glorious presentation, and great entertainment. We feasted until we were physically ill! But we still managed to catch a dance or two on the dance floor before we rolled to our car. I have a rumbly in my tumbly this morning but it was SO worth it.


1 comment:
It sounds like you had a great time. You look great...I'm glad you got to dress up and go out!
Post a Comment