Saturday, May 21, 2011

'Now Let Us Rejoice!' - #3 LDS Hymnbook

I had so much to rejoice over, at this year's
BYU Women's Conference.
Every session I was able to attend
taught me great and important truths...things I needed to hear.
But one of my favorite memories will be a van ride.
My missionary assignment as an assistant to the general board
gave me the sweet assignment of
chauffeuring these legendary leaders
of the General Relief Society
back and forth between SLC and Provo,
and helping them prepare for their joint session.
Sister Winder, Sister Jack, Sister Smoot, and Sister Parkin
posed for this picture with Sister Beck.
They were more gracious, warm, real, brilliant and witty
than I could have imagined.
Their session was entitled,
'We Are Going to Do Something Extraordinary.'
THEY were Something Extraordinary.

2 comments:

Collette said...

Wow! Just wow.

Bethany said...

What an amazing experience!