I think I felt almost a thousand different emotions
on Mother's Day.
This picture was taken before church
in Glenwood with Gary's family.
I was tired, and feeling less than worthy of
the Mother's Day accolades...
thinking of all my mistakes, wishing for a do-over.
I didn't ask for much.
All I wanted was a nice picture with me and my kids.
One of them just couldn't conform.
He was on a roll, entertaining everyone,
oblivious of his mother's plight.
Oh well.
The footrubs and notes
each one of them gave me later that night
made up for it.
I'm very blessed.

2 comments:
Priceless!! That needs to seriously go in a frame somewhere in your house. Too funny!
This picture cracks me up! I agree, you should frame it... sooo funny!
I love all your posts! It would have been cool for you to BE in the picture with all those RS Presidents... but that one, is PRICELESS!! Love those women! Love you!
Post a Comment