HELLO!!!!!! I am NOT surprised!!! I gotta hear the lowdown! Congrats honey! You are going to be amazing! I really do want to hear all about everything! Congratulations! Love you!!!
'As Zion's Youth in Latter Days' '...The truths and values we embrace are mocked on every hand. Yet as we listen and obey, we know we can withstand, the evils that would weaken us, the sin that would destroy. With faith, we hold the iron rod and find in this our joy!'
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined.... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity." -Margaret Nadauld
4 comments:
Do you have a new calling????????
HELLO!!!!!! I am NOT surprised!!! I gotta hear the lowdown! Congrats honey! You are going to be amazing! I really do want to hear all about everything! Congratulations! Love you!!!
What ever you are going to do, you will be amazing!
What are you doing Julene? I ditto what Bethany said.
Post a Comment