
It's a new year.
Welcome 2011.
I know you've been here
for nearly 3 weeks already,
but slow and steady
wins the race, remember?
I can't wait to journal and share
much of our holiday laughter and tears.
Until then, I hope you enjoy THIS
as we begin a new year.
I yearn to be closer to Him,
more like Him,
and love Him better.
Welcome 2011.
I know you've been here
for nearly 3 weeks already,
but slow and steady
wins the race, remember?
I can't wait to journal and share
much of our holiday laughter and tears.
Until then, I hope you enjoy THIS
as we begin a new year.
I yearn to be closer to Him,
more like Him,
and love Him better.

2 comments:
I'm a new comer to your blog. It's nice to have a connection through blogging with such a great friend. Hope your days are wonderful
Thank you for the beautiful Julene. I needed a sweet reminder to be humble. How I so wish I could join you in the temple trip.
love you friend =)
Post a Comment