I have been humming this tune in my head every time I think of my long lost blog. It's been three months since my last entry. We have been busy living life and I have neglected many projects. It's November and I feel like I'm barely getting my feet under me since the start of the school year! That's a new record for me. Nothing huge or different has happened in our family to blame it on. Maybe I've just been caught in the trap of thinking there's always more to do. Regardless of the reason, I know I will feel better as I catch up on a few things. It's been a fun few months, so in a nutshell and a few pictures, here's what we've been up to...before a religion class we enjoy together.
So fun!
A few of my favorites were this and this and this.
But seriously, how can you choose a favorite?
So grateful!
What a blessing to finally work with this
humble, talented, witty woman.
So honored!
in celebration of the 50th wedding anniversary
of Gary's parents. We spent a fun week-end in Midway...
they were officiating in at the Manti temple on their exact anniversary.
Every child and their spouse.
That's the wish of my heart.
To have all of my children and their spouses,
hugging each other in the celestial room.
So blessed.
Now for a quick update on the kids...King Benjamin started 7th grade.
My baby in junior high!
I've been a little more traumatized than him.
They enjoy going to school events (like this pep rally) together.
Which brings us to our oldest two.Spencer has been in Paris this semester on BYU study abroad
and seems to be loving every single minute.
He comes home in 26 days.
The day BEFORE...
27 days!
His heart is breaking at the thought of leaving,
while mine is ready to burst with anticipation
and the joy I feel at the thought of having us all finally
back together again after three years.
Well, there you go.
Time in a bottle.
Wish it would keep.
Life is wonderful.
So, so grateful.


7 comments:
SO many things….Where did you stay in Midway? How SWEET that you surprised Gary’s parents. After Emillie went through in August, I can tell you there is no better feeling than being in the temple with your ENTIRE family!! So wonderful!
Way to go Parker on becoming an Eagle scout! That is so awesome! I cant believe he is old enough to have a learners permit! What?!?!
I cant believe the boys are coming home a day apart. I will admit….I got tears in my eyes when I read Taylor is coming home so soon. What a wonderful time for your sweet family. (Can I be included as being a part of your family?!)
I miss my sweet Judd family! Can you tell I was a little excited you updated your blog? I should have just emailed you! Love you all!
Oh my dear friend... each of your memories of the past few months has brought those same memories flooding back to mine of days gone by! What a great time of life, isn't it? How fun for Spencer to be in Paris... and EVEN MORE FUN... your missionary is coming home! AUGH!!! i'm slightly jealous! I swear mine has been gone for 8 years! Anywho... Your family is growing and beautiful as ever! The temple is a great pay day when they are all in there together at the same time! NOTHING is better in the world! Tears of joy, my friend! Tears of joy! I'm grateful for your update! Makes me excited for life and things ahead in our world! Love you dear! PICTURES OF THE AIRPORT, right??? Have so much fun!
ps... when do we get to hear this beautiful song that you have recorded?? Keep us posted!
What an amazing family! I LOVE it that you surprised your parents in the temple, that is SO cool! I love it that Parker had a real EAGLE at his court of honor. Wow. Neat things going on for you guys. Keep up the good work. What a happy family you have.
Great update! Can't believe how grown up all the "kids" are.
I have missed your posts sweet friend.
So much to talk about! But I will simply say that I could not be more excited for you to be reunited with your sweet missionary. It makes my soul smile. =)
Hope to see you soon.
Welcome back!
Post a Comment