With love, we called him every 'name' we could think of last night that junior high snot-nosed brats might use today in the halls when they see him sporting his new shades. He's confident and ready with a good natured come-back. Hopefully he won't need one. Did I mention that I think he's adorable?
Friday, January 22, 2010
'I Can See Clearly Now' - Johny Nash
With love, we called him every 'name' we could think of last night that junior high snot-nosed brats might use today in the halls when they see him sporting his new shades. He's confident and ready with a good natured come-back. Hopefully he won't need one. Did I mention that I think he's adorable?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You will have to let us know if any snot-nosed brats said anything today and what his come backs were!
Post a Comment