Tuesday, December 8, 2009

'Count Your Many Blessings' - hymn #241

We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday in St. George. The weather was warm and toasty, and we packed a lot of fun into our stay there. Our Thanksgiving feast was just that. Cousins Chris and Jennifer Peterson were gracious hosts and amazing cooks. Our kids had so much fun playing with theirs. This is a picture of the 'girl table'...Sarah, Claire and Hailey. After dinner we went to see 'A Christmas Carol.' Scary!
Our favorite breakfast spot...The Bear Paw for chocolate waffles!

We went to the St. George Temple and it was Benji's first opportunity to do baptisms. I loved watching our oldest son perform the ordinances with his younger siblings.
Nothing says fun like a face full of red dirt. The bike trails were awesome and pretty intense.
I liked being Spencer's tennis partner,
because I could really just stand there and let him do all the work.
The kids were excited to show Spencer their favorite hike.
On our last evening there we went golfing then to the live nativity at Tuacahn.
I love this stage in our lives when we can all enjoy doing the same things TOGETHER!
Count your many blessings, see what God hath done!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

What a fun weekend! WOW! that picture of the red rocks hike is BREATHTAKING!! Love your cute new blog design and the "somewhere over the rainbow" song its playing. I LOVE THAT VERSION!! 3 more days till our Scotty comes home! YAY!

Sibber said...

Oh man... we were TOTALLY down in St. George Friday and Saturday after T-giving. Sad we didn't run into you! Glad to see your cute family taking care of that darling returned missionary of yours! Aren't they great! hope all is well with your currently serving missionary! Love you!!