And what a blessing it is to serve with such treasured and faithful friends. This picture was taken at Tim and Michele's, who hosted a wonderful family lunch after Sunday's session. On the left is Deb and Jeff Sermon, and Michele and Tim Welch are in the middle. One of the blessings of serving in this gospel is how much you can love someone you work with!
Monday, September 21, 2009
'Plop plop, fizz fizz...Oh, what a relief it is!' - Alka Seltzer ad
And what a blessing it is to serve with such treasured and faithful friends. This picture was taken at Tim and Michele's, who hosted a wonderful family lunch after Sunday's session. On the left is Deb and Jeff Sermon, and Michele and Tim Welch are in the middle. One of the blessings of serving in this gospel is how much you can love someone you work with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OH!!!!!!! I get it... THEY are stressed... yeah.. I guess that is true! So... tell me about your lunch and any other wonderful and great and marvelous things that you do! I'd love to pick your brains! Thanks for this post! It helped me to realize even more how awesome these great men are and what they are called to do! Love ya!
"Muddle through?" HA!! Are you kidding! It was so so wonderful. Maybe the BEST Stake Conference EVER! The spirit was so powerful and the messages were so incredible and so perfect. WE are the ones blessed to have such an amazing incredible Stake Presidency! And EVERYONE feels that way, really! You can pass that right along to your sweetheart. Love you all,
Marg
You're right Marg, they didn't muddle one bit. I guess I should have worded that differently. All three of them are such gifted speakers who strive to share the message Heavenly Father wants us to hear. We are so lucky! Thanks again Marg.
I can only imagine what that might be like. I am so grateful for the many people who serve in these types of callings. It's amazing how the church runs. We are so blessed.
Post a Comment