Thursday, October 1, 2009

'Autumn Leaves' - Frank Sinatra



I know I say this when every new season rolls around, but I think fall may be my favorite. Especially fall in Utah. The colors have been absolutely stunning, and I am feeling grateful. Grateful for the smell in the air, the yummy produce and zucchini taking over my kitchen counter, and the symbolism of falling leaves...shedding bad habits, the hope the thought of change can bring, and LDS General Conference week-end. My favorite!

We pulled out the slippers and the sweaters and hot chocolate. It even snowed for a minute yesterday.

I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that.

2 comments:

Niesha said...

I am with you all the way! There is something that fall brings with it that just lifts your spirits! Those pictures are no exception either.

Sibber said...

These pictures are stunning! I especially love the one of you and your hubby! TOTALLY WONDERFUL!!! Happy Fall! :)