23 years ago today, Gary and I were married in the Manti Temple. We've both been married to each other now longer than we were single, and it's definitely been the better half of my life. I don't feel complete without him...his gifts and goodness have lifted me and blessed me more than I can say. I love his wit, his testimony, his smile, his ability to see things clearly that I can't, his patience, and his gray hair. He has taught me what unconditional and unselfish love looks and feels like. He is an incredible father.
I know there are many who ache for the blessing of a loving, faithful, valiant companion in this life, so I do not take this gift for granted, and I pray it will be mine for many more anniversaries to come. I love you, Gary. Thank you for seeing something in me that I didn't see in myself and taking a chance.
I know there are many who ache for the blessing of a loving, faithful, valiant companion in this life, so I do not take this gift for granted, and I pray it will be mine for many more anniversaries to come. I love you, Gary. Thank you for seeing something in me that I didn't see in myself and taking a chance.

6 comments:
Congratulations! I still remember you showing your wedding video to us in Laurels. I thought the horse drawn carriage ride you took around the temple had to have been the most romantic thing EVER.
Happy Anniversary!!! So fun to see a picture of you and your husband on your wedding day!!I also love that picture of your family running on the beach-very cool!
Happy Happy Anniversary! My niece got married on your very day... what a wonderful day it was! May you have many many more wonderful years ahead of you! Love you!
i have heard that comment of someone saying they have been married longer than they have been single and i am looking forward to say that some day with my hubby as well. you and gary are such wonderful people and i always always feel comfortable, warm, and welcomed around you two. i am lucky to have such great cousins. congratulation!!!
Happy Anniversary! You both are so wonderful!
Congrats! That was a very sweet post!
Post a Comment