With just the three at home, and old enough, we love to pick up and go and try some new adventures. The night before our anniversary, we took the kids to Salt Lake to see 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.' All of our them loved that movie growing up. When we got there, we realized our seats were separated from each other. The nice man at the box office traded in our 3 loner seats and gave the kids seats on the second row! We teased them that they'd be on their own when the child-catcher came, but they were game. With the exception of the baroness, it was a great show. The car and the dogs definitely stole the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What fun parents you are making such awesome memories! Lucky kids you have! :)
So much fun!!! "Port out, starboard home, POSH with a capital P-O-S-H ..."
i would have been hesitate to go to a restaurant called lambs cafe but at least the company was good.
I'm glad you guys had a great time. I have been meaning to ask how it was!
Julene, This is one of our family's favorite movies, too. It is so much fun to have these outings with our kids left at home (when we're down in numbers). When the older kids comment, I just tell them they had me when I was younger and funner! I think it all evens out. Thanks for your comments on our blog!
Post a Comment