Friday, December 12, 2008

'Feliz Navidad' - Jose' Feliciano


Today I was listening to Christmas music, and heard the song 'Feliz Navidad' and it reminded me of a great Christmas memory. When Sarah was about 3 or 4, the age she is in this picture, she loved to sing this song along with the radio. But as little children often do, she adapted the words as SHE heard them, and would sing out at the top of her little lungs...'Feliz Lovey-Dove! Feliz Lovey-Dove!' I never corrected her because I loved to hear her sing it that way. I still smile when I think about it. So to you, 'Feliz Lovey-Dove!'

2 comments:

Megan said...

Julene-
Your Christmas cards were absolutely darling! Wow, what handsome missionaries you have--you must be so proud of your sons. About the Hunter Quote-I just typed it in Microsoft--I can email it. The items aren't in the exact order of the original quote, but it's the content. Megan

Brittney said...

that is quite possibly the cutest Christmas story I've heard all season! I will sing it that way from now on because lets face it - that's much cuter!!