Tuesday, December 23, 2008

'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!' - Johny Mathis

We were hoping for a white Christmas and boy, did we get our wish! This picture was taken after the first storm, and then yesterday it snowed from sunrise to sunset, and it's snowing again as we speak! We have more than a foot and we love it! The kids in their Christmas excitement are bouncing off the walls, so we neighborhood moms have been taking turns dragging them around the neighborhood behind our cars. I wear my 'grinchy grin' as I take the turns a little fast and whip my boys through a snowbank. We all love it!

1 comment:

Zwick family said...

My kids kept calling me from Provo to tell me how snowy it was, and now there is even more? I think that's one thing my younger ones miss. What a great idea with the cars! We loved your Christmas card. Have fun talking to your missionaries! Merry Christmas!