Friday, November 7, 2008

'Everything Changed' - Taylor Judd

I haven't blogged much lately. We've been busy trying to cram a lot into these last couple of weeks with Taylor. Yesterday he recorded the song he wrote about his 'Sacred Grove experience.' He wanted to finish it before his non-farewell this Sunday. If you'd like to hear it, you can go to http://www.theneighborhoodjukebox.com then click on inspirational and scroll down to Taylor's name. You can even vote if you like it. If you'd like an mp3 copy just let me know and I'll send you one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The song is incredible! He's so talented. Must be genetic and comes from you Julene! He did awesome on Sunday too. He has a very strong testimony and shows it through his actions, words, as well as in music. Good luck Elder Judd!

Sibber said...

Awesome song my dear! I'm glad you captured that before he left! That will keep you going for 2 years :)! Good luck to him, and to you :) LOve ya..