Saturday, November 1, 2008

'The Candyman' - Sammy Davis Jr.




We are all on a sugar high at our house...it was a very successful Halloween night! Warm weather and little legs that can run fast and cover a lot of territory make for a heavy pillowcase full of candy. Sarah's was the lightest of the loads, as she volunteered to shepherd several little girls in our neighborhood. Enjoy these pictures of the 8th grade Elmo and his best friend, our AF basksetball player, and our cute girly nerd and her fans.

5 comments:

Niesha said...

HI there! There is Niesha... Zacks wife. Hope you don't mind me dropping by. I caught wind from Shylo about your blog so I thought I might check it out. It is very creative... I love the song theme! Anyway is was so nice to see you at the wedding...hope we run into each other more often.

Matt and Amie said...

Cute costumes! We took Kaylee trick-or-treating at the medical college, so we have lots of candy...but I'm eating it all! :) I dont think Kaylee will go for that in a few years.

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute! And such creative costumes! It looks like all the kids had fun! Tell them hi from me!

Wendie said...

You have such cute trick-or-treaters!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute. I had the best time with Taylor in AZ. We talked about old times and I made sure he had plenty to do. He is such a wonderful person. He must get that from his mom!!!!!