I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE!
WE ARE LED BY LIVING PROPHETS AND APOSTLES
and the blessing of their messages to us
strengthened my family for another six months.
It's been several years since all of us have been
able to attend together.
Sunday morning's session was especially wonderful
as we got to enjoy 'Music and the Spoken Word' too.
I can't tell you how much I loved it.
but also locked his keys in his car.
He missed the traditional post-priesthood session
treats with his dad waiting for the locksmith.
Sarah and I enjoyed our own treats and a pedicure!
The plan is all about families,
and I'm so grateful for mine.
I have too many favorite talks to list them,
but you can hear them all here.
I hope your week-end was wonderful too!

1 comment:
Conference was WONDERFUL!!! I actually got to attend the morning session too! That is the first time I have ever been to General Conference it was amazing! Sadly though no pics since my daughter was being a bum! You guys all look great! Your gonna laugh at this but now that Bubba has braces he looks so much like Benji! Love you all! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment