
Thanks to our dear Ann Marie, we were able to all attend the
First Presidency Christmas Devotional together. It was a wonderful evening at the conference center. We arrived early so that we could savor the atmosphere and spirit there. Most traumatic though was the 'walk of shame' when we had to leave during the closing song in order for Gary to make it to a sudden important stake d. council. We could almost feel the eyes of the first presidency burning into the back of our heads as we bolted from our amazing seats. I'm still not quite over it, actually.
4 comments:
You are HILARIOUS!!! No, I wasn't there... but ALL my family was! HAHA!! I was home sick... actually, now that I think about it... the camera did spy a family sneaking out.. was that you??? FOR REALS???
Oh Julene... no, I'm kidding. No worries! It's all good. I didn't know and you are fine! Gary has things to do... at least the area president didn't call a meeting during the first presidency devotional like they did to Dave last year... that was weird, and lame!
You are fine and your family is amazing! Just enjoy! Life goes on and it's alllllll good! Love ya!
Hahahaha.....That's funny. Actually that's totally embarrassing. Not fun to leave early. I loved the meeting though from my seat in Texas. =D
Ahhh! That made me laugh. I'm sure with the lights they couldn't see you. Also, they understand.
LOVED the Christmas card!!!! It's hanging on our pantry door along with all the other Christmas cards! Such a beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment