Wednesday, August 4, 2010

'Temporary Home' - Carrie Underwood


Our month of July went out with a bang.
Sarah passed on her title as
'American Fork's Outstanding Teen'
at the Miss American Fork Scholarship Program
on Saturday night.

Our 'favorite,' Tessea Nelson,
was named first attendant.
She's one of our favorite neighbors,
one of my favorite young women,
and one of Parker's favorite friends.

Here's one last picture of the queen and her court,
McKayla, Sarah and Chloe...darling girls!
Sarah's cousin, Jordan, accompanied her for her special number,
'Temporary Home.'

Even though it was wonderful to listen to her perform,
as a mom,
my favorite part was watching my girl SHINE,
and stand as a witness, at all times, and in all things, and in all places.


5 comments:

Emily said...

She does SHINE. I have people tell me how great my niece is all time...but of course we already knew that!

La Esposa said...

I'm so mad that I'm at work right now and can't listen to your Beautiful daughter sing!!

I'll have to do first thing today! =)

LOVE YOU Miss Julene

Paige said...

She is so good! I loved it.

Donna said...

So fun to hear Sarah sing. What a beautiful young woman she is!

Emily Reese said...

Sarah is amazing I am so impressed!