

We spent a glorious week at Aspen Grove family camp. This was our 6th time we've come here for family vacation. Every time Gary and I try to suggest something new and different, the kids all chant 'Aspen Grove!'


Benji loved the ropes course, and the family dance on the final night is always one of the highlights. The only down side to our week, was that our freezer went out while we were gone, and almost an entire side of home-grown beef, as well as several chickens and their friends, 'The Ham Family,' were completely rotten. We came home to blood running down our driveway and a stench that made your eyes water. I cry every time I think about it!
2 comments:
we watched our video the other day from when we went with you and the kids said, "let's go there again!"
That vacation sounds great! I hope we can do it someday. (Sorry about the freezer. Total nightmare.)
Post a Comment