
If you know me, you know I'm not a Van Halen fan, but I couldn't think of another song tonight to go with our rockin' BYU basketball game post. I gave Gary tickets to the BYU vs. Utah game for Christmas, and we've been looking forward to it all month, especially since the cougs have been playing so well.

Spencer came home for the week-end and it was so fun to have him with us. He used Benji's ticket because Benji opted to watch the game with his buddies at a birthday party.

It was a great game, and since BYU scored over 80 points, we stopped for free Magelby's chocolate cake on the way home! Sweet defeat!
1 comment:
Scott likes Van Halen...we have CD's :)I'm glad you got to see Spenc! Looks like fun but then how do you not have fun when chocolate is involved!
Post a Comment