Benji, the other BMOC on his first day of his last year in elementary school.

With the kids going back to school, I may have a minute to blog again!
The first day of school was bittersweet...as I sat and reflected after they'd all flown out the front door with a whiff of new tennis shoes and axe cologne, it made me think of my missionaries and how much I miss them. This year will still be busy with our remaining three at home, in three different schools, running in three different directions...but I'm starting to realize how fleeting this adventure is.
My goal this year is to find joy in the journey.



5 comments:
That sounds like a great goal! I think I will jump on that band wagon! I am having my own dealings with Shy being a senior and Austin starting middle school, I just can't believe it! Where does the time go? Lets get together soon! Love ya, Kris
I LOVE the first day of school and all the fun fresh feelings of starting new! I'm gonna miss that... so much so, that I went out and bought me a new notebook, just because I had no little people in school... college doesn't count! :) Thanks for your love and support! I love ya!
PS... Absolutely LOVE your family picture up at the top of your blog! That is a beautiful piece of artwork! PRICELESS!! Enjoy your journey!
What a beautiful family picture! Sounds like it's going to be a busy school year, but I love your attitude!
Julene, wow it has been a long time. Nola mentioned that you had posted some comments on our blog. Thank you for your kind words. You have a beautiful family. I want to thank you for the wonderful times we had together back at good ole North Sanpete. It is amazing what a difference you made in the life of someone who thought he was no one. You helped me rise to new heights that I thought I would never achieve by caring. I now have a wonderful family like you and I'd like to think that you had something to do with it. I will always look to you as one of the special people in my life. Let's stay in touch friend. Sincerely, David Graham
Post a Comment