Tuesday, August 4, 2009

'Astonishing' - from the Broadway musical, 'Little Women'

'Astonished' isn't how we felt, it's what Sarah sang for her talent piece, which helped her win the title of 'American Fork's Outstanding Teen' on Saturday night! Though I must admit, her dad was a little 'astonished' when he saw his little girl in full hair and stage make-up.

This is a new program, where young women between the ages of 14-16 compete in talent, interview, and a fitness routine for college scholarships. She will represent American Fork in the state competition in October. I'll keep you posted, and post more pictures when we get them...

7 comments:

Bethany said...

reminds me of her amazing mom.

Carrie Cummings said...

Way to go Sarah!!!

Sibber said...

WOWEE!!! That is impressive! She DOES take after her darling mother! :) I had no idea there was a "Little Women" musical... I'll have to check it out! Congrats to all of you!

The Lichlyter's said...

That is so neat. Tell Sarah Congrats. Post more pics if you have any.

Marg said...

WOW Sarah! I'm actually not so astonished! You are not only a beauty outside, packed with talent, but also a beauty inside. Congratulations!

Joy :) said...

That is wonderful!!!

Brittney said...

WOW! Go Sarah!! I wish I would have known about this fun new pageant, my mom and I would have come and cheered her on!!