
Parker's Bad Day.
After 3 weeks straight of playing with cousins
and another week of 'chore vacation'
while mom was at girls camp,
makes re-entry into the world of reality quite painful.
Throw in a 1/4 cup of hormones and it's a recipe for a bad day.
After 3 weeks straight of playing with cousins
and another week of 'chore vacation'
while mom was at girls camp,
makes re-entry into the world of reality quite painful.
Throw in a 1/4 cup of hormones and it's a recipe for a bad day.

8 comments:
Oh I remember making many of those signs. I love how Dad has a "maybe" by it! Too funny! :)
Somedays I need to make a sign like that!! I am not sure if a 23 year old can pull it off as good as he did. That is too funy!
Oh my goodness! So funny and cute and nothing like he intended it to be!! I love the "(Maybe)"! Thanks for the laugh!
You thought you saw my husband at Wal-mart. If he was 6'6" and at the AF Wal-mart - it was probably him. He's very polite - he would have loved telling me he saw you!
THis just cracks me up! Probably cause I totally know the feeling he's having! Been there! WRITTEN THAT!!! Great times... those growing days and growing pains! That made my day! Thanks for sharing!
Hilarious, I love it. What is it about dad's that always gives them that in (maybe) I mean seriously you should have gotten a maybe too. We miss you guys. We need to plan a trip.
I Love it!! Too cute!
When I was little, I wrote how I felt on my bedroom wall behind my curtions. When it came time to move and take down everything my mom saw what I had done. I felt really bad.
He was smart to write it on paper :)
That is so funny! I loved it. Maybe I will write one for myself. You are the best Julene......fun to read your posts.
We all have them! Love, Emily
Post a Comment