
'I looked out the window and what did I see?' Our flowering plum trees in the sunshine looked so beautiful today. I ran out to snap a few pictures to send to one of our missionary sons, who has always loved these trees. He tended to the birds who made their nests and laid their speckled eggs, and he could somehow always manage to snap a picture of the baby birds without upsetting the mother. I hope it's spring in Pennsylvania too.
3 comments:
What a beautiful sight and fun sign that spring is here! :)
How beautiful! I wish that Sping would just make it official...
gotta love Utah weather...right?
My Nursery kids love this song by the way. It truly bightens my day to hear their squeeky voices sing it.
I love when I see the blossoms. Thanks for sharing...I don't have any :(
Post a Comment