Sunday, April 26, 2009

'Hail to the Chief' - US Military Band


Great news at the Judd home!
Parker is following in his brother Taylor's footsteps, and was just elected
STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT at American Fork Junior High!
Way to go Parker!

7 comments:

Zwick family said...

Congratulations to Parker! That is so great. This takes me back to many years of elections and try outs. I love the poster! He will have a fun year and be a great leader.
Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! Parker emailed me all about it. I was so happy he thought to send out an email and tell me he made SB Pres. That's a great achievement! Thanks for the Wicked pictures too! It sounds like Sarah had an exciting birthday! I can't wait to talk to her about it. I saw Wicked in New York last Summer on the front row... It's unbelievable up close isn't it!?! It feels as if you're on stage with the characters. You can't help but almost start singing and dancing along! I'm jealous you got to see it just last week, and on the second row!! I'm home right now but I'll come by sometime in the next week or two to see you all! I hope you're all happy and doing well! Have a great week! P.s. I told my little brother Matt about Parker becoming SB President and he said, "SWEEEET!" :)

Matt and Amie said...

No way?!!? Congrats Parker! What a stud. Way to go bud.

Sibber said...

WOOOHOOOO!!! Congratulations to the new chief! We're happy for him... I'm sure he has all the amazing skills passed down from generation to generation! Way to go!

Kristie said...

Congrats to Parker!!!! The poster was awesome and he will do a great job! BTW thanks to you and some friends inspirations i finally have a blog you can check it out at www.isonclanblogspot.com
Love ya,
Kris

Sibber said...

ps... nice job at the Women's Conference! I was always too far away from you to give you a big hug, but, consider yourself hugged! I was so proud to know you! You Rock girl, and you looked awesome! Hope you survived it all! Love you muchly!

Emily said...

As you can tell I have been out of the blogging world for a while. But one more GREAT JOB to Parker!! He's such a nice kid and my kids look up to all of your kids.